2. Rules of Conduct
You understand and agree that CULTUREDUP is not responsible or liable for the conduct of any user or for any content posted by users to CULTUREDUP .
You agree to abide by the following Rules of Conduct when accessing, visiting or using CULTUREDUP websites:
i. You shall always use true, accurate, current and complete information whenever your information (such as your name and email address) is required for interaction with CULTUREDUP , unless anonymity is specifically permitted;
ii. You may not interfere with any other users of CULTUREDUP ;
iii. You may not use the functionality and capabilities of CULTUREDUP to conduct, or solicit or encourage the performance by another of, any illegal activity or other activity which infringes or violates the rights of others;
iv. You may not post or transmit any message, data, image or program which is, in The FADER’s sole discretion, harmful, threatening, abusive, hateful, indecent, obscene or pornographic;
v. You may not use CULTUREDUP in any manner designed as a solicitation, whether commercial or otherwise;
vi. You may not use any automated software program or device, such as a spider or robot or scraper, to monitor or copy any information contained on CULTUREDUP ;
vii. You may not post or transmit any message, data, image or program that does or may violate the property rights of others, including intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, copyrights, trademarks and trade secrets);
viii. You may not post or transmit any message which is libelous, defamatory, tortious or which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person (yourself excluded) or other entity;
ix. You may not impersonate any person or entity, or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
x. You may not post or transmit any file which contains a virus, worm, “Trojan Horse,” or any other contaminating, harmful or destructive code.
xi. You may not tamper with, breach, bypass, circumvent, damage, reverse engineer, hack, interfere with, alter, modify or disrupt (e.g., by introducing spam, viruses, bugs, worms, spyware, malware or any other similar harmful code) CULTUREDUP , any of the security or authentication measures in place on or about CULTUREDUP , any servers, networks, delivery systems or service providers used by CULTUREDUP , or any content uploaded to or provided on or by CULTUREDUP , nor may you attempt to do any of the foregoing prohibited activities, nor may you access, or attempt to gain access to, any non-public areas of CULTUREDUP , including, but not limited to, any servers, networks, delivery systems or service providers used by CULTUREDUP .
3. Age Restrictions
4. Ownership of Intellectual Property
The CULTUREDUP Websites, CULTUREDUP name and logo and all content and materials, including but not limited to all graphics, photographs, images, illustrations, text, sounds, data, software, links, logos, videos, animated material, design and layout elements, available in or on CULTUREDUP (collectively, “Intellectual Property”) are owned, controlled and/or licensed by CULTUREDUP or its third-party suppliers and clients, and are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets, and/or other proprietary rights and the laws and treaties of the United States and other countries.
Unless expressly authorized in writing by CULTUREDUP or by our licencors, you shall not copy, reproduce, sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, transmit, broadcast, stream, display, perform, publish, adapt, edit, use, exploit, or create derivative works from such Intellectual Property. You further may not remove, alter, conceal or obscure any trademark, copyright, service mark or other proprietary or legal rights notices incorporated in or accompanying CULTUREDUP or any content therein or thereon.
5. Grant of Rights
i. Grant CULTUREDUP, its affiliates and licensees, a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, fully paid and royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable, irrevocable right and license to use, sell, host, store, cache, reproduce, display, perform, stream, broadcast, adapt, modify, distribute, have distributed, and promote the information in any form and for any purpose; and
ii. Warrant and represent that you own, have obtained or otherwise control all of the rights and permissions to the information, and that public posting and use of such information by CULTUREDUP will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party or violate any laws.
6. Sensitive Information Disclaimer
- While you may freely discuss topics of interest to you, and the Service may include general Content relating to a range of topics, including medical, health, legal, tax, or financial issues, you should not rely on the Service for individual advice on such issues. Instead, we recommend that you talk in person with a qualified professional. You alone will bear the sole responsibility for evaluating the merits and/or risks associated with use of Content obtained on or through this Service before making any decisions based on such Content.
- THE CONTENT AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THIS SERVICE IS IN NO WAY INTENDED TO AND SHALL NOT BE CONSTRUED TO: (A) CONSTITUTE PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL, HEALTH, LEGAL, TAX, OR FINANCIAL ADVICE; (B) RECOMMEND, ENDORSE, OR ADVISE REGARDING ANY FINANCIAL INSTRUMENT OR INVESTMENT STRATEGY; OR (C) DIAGNOSE, CURE, OR TREAT ANY MEDICAL, HEALTH OR OTHER CONDITION. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A QUALIFIED PROFESSIONAL. FOR EXAMPLE, SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH PROVIDER PRIOR TO STARTING ANY NEW DIET AND ASK YOUR DOCTOR ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE REGARDING A MEDICAL CONDITION. IN ADDITION TO ALL OTHER LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMERS IN THE AGREEMENT, WE AND OUR LICENSORS, VENDORS, AND/OR SERVICE PROVIDERS DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY OR LOSS IN CONNECTION WITH THE CONTENT OBTAINED ON OR THROUGH THIS SERVICE.
7. Limitation of Liability
8. Legal Compliance
CULTUREDUP makes no representation that the content on CULTUREDUP Websites is appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States, and accessing CULTUREDUP Websites from jurisdictions outside the United States where such content is illegal is prohibited. You understand and agree that your access and use of CULTUREDUP Websites is at your own initiative and risk, and in compliance with, and pursuant to, the laws of the jurisdiction from where you initiate such access and/or the laws of the jurisdiction where you access, visit or use CULTUREDUP.
10. Governing Law and Forum
12. Communicating with CULTUREDUP MEDIA